• Assisting in the preparation of the annual budgets for relevant segments in Hikma business units in MENA through collecting, analyzing and generating budget data reports.
• Assisting in the budget control process of different functions in the company.
• Preparing related reports in regards to budgeting process progress, budgets performance and control including deviations.
• Assisting in the preparation of consolidated Profit and Loss (P&L) per segment for Hikma business units in MENA in a timely manner.
• Analyzing expenses for Hikma business units in MENA and reporting any deviations.
• Assisting in the preparation of the consolidated business plan for the concerned segments in Hikma business units in MENA.
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
• Preparing monthly actual vs budget variance reports.
• Collecting and preparing required data to analyze current trends of costs, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred as well as assessing future expenses.
• Keeping records of past budgets and updating existing records according to any developments/amendments.
• Updating related financial policies and procedures.
• Compiling, classifying and summarizing the various financial transactions and financial activities related to budgeting.
• Effective communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Preferred to have experience in costing
• Positive attitude/collaborative/committed
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design