• Collaboration with and support to the Local Finance teams in the preparation and submission of the taxrelated financial reporting information at the end of the year and for interim results.
• Assist the entities in submitting the tax financials in the tax accounting system (One Source Tax Provision “OTP”).
• Take an active role in communicating and educating the Local Finance teams at the local entity level to provide accurate tax-related financials.
• Putting together reports from the group’s finance systems (SAP BPC).
• Supporting the Group Tax and Group Finance teams in the preparation of the consolidation of tax-related financials for year-end and interim reporting.
• Support the Group Tax team in the maintenance and enhancement of relevant systems including OTP
• Undertake a monthly review of tax figures on an entity and group level.
Forecasting and budgeting:
• Assistance with and support to the Local Finance teams in the preparation and submission of the budgets and forecasts throughout the year.
• Support the Group Tax team in the consolidation of the budgeted and forecasted tax results and ETR for the group.
Support team in ad-hoc projects:
• Support the Group Tax team in ad-hoc internal and external projects including transfer pricing and Country-by-Country reporting.
• Research and understand the tax implications of intercompany and external transactions from both local tax rules and international perspectives (this includes double tax treaties).
• Assist in reviewing the tax aspects of various legal agreements for possible amendments prior to signature.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design