وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة زين للاتصالات في قسم المحاسبة
JOB SUMMARY :
Assessing, and approving commercial concepts and costing models for different products/ services and providing with post assessment analysis for products/ services, Preparing business plans with more emphasize on revenues and cost of sales and preparing the financial statements, monitoring and updating costing modules and expenditure, providing analysis and controlling product and services commission schemes for different sales channels while recommending efficient schemes to support management goals and providing with reports and analysis to support management’s decision making process and ensuring that operations are in compliance with International standards and Zain’s financial and accounting policies and procedures
Activities, Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Implementing Zain’s annual business plan guidelines, standards and time schedules, as well as monitoring the adherence of those guidelines by the company departments.
- Supervising and assisting in the preparation of Zain’s business plan with more emphasis on Revenues and Cost of Sales, in addition to monitoring, revising, and reporting on the business plan deviations.
- Performing feasibility studies and profitability analysis for new services with aim of revenue enhancing and cost savings.
- Preparing annual budget/ forecasts with more emphasis on Revenues and Cost of Sales.
- Reviewing and providing with commercial reports requested on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assisting in the development of work plans for related tasks; distributing and following up on work activities, projects and programs, monitoring work flow and reviewing work methods and procedures.
- Providing assistance and support in the development and revision of Zain’s financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Providing suggestions on improving business process to increase the efficiency of spend through examining financial information.
- Reviewing and conducting financial analysis for commercial concepts/ sales campaigns and pricing of new products/ services and providing feedback for concerned party.
- Planning and assessing all potential products financially to ensure the profitability of the products and checking its status and market positioning as well as reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) after launch to ensure that goals are met.
- Providing management with post-implementation analysis and evaluations regarding profitability of shops, call centers, and any commercial product.
- Collaborating with different entities regarding new services different pricing per channel and approving them.
- Reviewing, preparing and monitoring different costing modules and continuously collaborating with different entities to have costing modules updated. Reviewing and updating product and services commission schemes for different sales channels and validating monthly employees’ and non-employees’ commissions.
Qualifications and Education :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Preferred Skills :5 years of relevant experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent professional certificate