Amman, JO, 5719
– Main purpose of the job is to ensure shipments are cleared and ready for sale in the shortest possible time.
– Accomplishment of all inboind import shipments ensuring goods are received into inventory on time.
– Responsible to ensure overall PL process are managed and executed as per the Nestle GWP by 3PL.
– Ensure adherence for new launch / label registration with ministry & responsible for all inbound logistics.
Regulatory & Clearance Officer.
– Track, follow-up and ensure shipments are cleared on time and delivered to warehouse.
– Responsible for day-day operational execution and follow-up with various inbound logistics issues.
– Ensure maintaining and updating of all control for logistics (custom duties / demurrage / clearance charges).
– Ensure that the stocks are updated correctly and in a timely manner by warehouse and the claims arre raised, tracked and closed in a timely manner.
— 2 to 3 years of preferable operational experience in:
1) Destribution Centers operations.
2) with customer management or direct sales environment.
3) related business environment projects.
4) in import clearance of cargo (Sea / road & Air).
5) in dealing with ministry / customs / health authorities.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design