وظائف شاغرة لدى ارامكس
Last Mile Innovation Analyst
Location -Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -2643
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from multiple systems.
- Manage and design report templates according to the instructed guidelines.
- Work with Capacity Planning Team to create a prioritized list of supply requirements in various stations.
- Compile and consolidate data from various stations to provide management with global statistical and data driven insights and action plans.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide station based ongoing reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates and assisting with strategic suggestions on new systems.
- Providing daily support for data collection purposes.
- Be part of the communication pre- capacity planning effort.
- Analyze processes and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Support other functions in parallel with regular duties.
- Perform market research and competition tracking activities.
- Stay updated with latest technologies and innovations in the supply chain industry.
- Keep track of supply growth by collecting, analyzing and translating data from various stations.
- Maintain the supply health by highlighting the current status to on-ground LMI leaders.
- Gain knowledge of different areas in all stations and classify them according to health status in order to provide daily dispatch plans.
- Migrate manual daily, weekly and monthly reports towards Power BI and build real-time dashboards.
- Support Community operations on re-engagement strategies according to insights from supply health status.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Knowledge in data collection systems or a proven ability to apply new systems effectively
- Personal commitment to stay up-to-date with all technology related concepts.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems efficiently
- High work ethic.
- Flexibility, versatility, and dependability.
- Great communication skills to be able to deliver the right message across to different parties in any given scenario.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging working atmosphere.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.