Database Engineer – (2000000E)
1.Install, upgrade and
maintain the performance of database servers, and applications.
2.Maintaining the integrity and performance of Bank databases.
3.Develop processes for optimizing database security.
4.Monitoring database performance and identifying problems that arise.
5.Control access permissions and privileges.
6.Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
7.Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
8.Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
1. 3+ years related experience.
2. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
3. Strong command of SQL and Oracle server tools.
4. Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
5. Experience with cloud services a plus.
: مهندس قواعد بيانات
: Jordan – Bank Of Jordan BU
: Jan 26, 2020, 11:04:04 AM
BOJ Location: محافظة عَمّان
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design