Amman, JO, 5719Position Snapshot
Location: Amman, Jordan
Company: Nestlé Jordan Trading Co.
3 or more years of relevant supply and demand planning or supply chain experience at market / business level with good statistical analysis skills
As a Demand & Supply Planning Manager for our business in Jordan, you are responsible for driving local information into Consensus Demand Plan through Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) and provide the right supply visibility to all stakeholders, coordinating and ensuring planned execution, promo planning and order fulfillment management.A day in the life of…
• Consistently achieve sustainable Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA) improvement: (accuracy level and variability, bias balance)
• Implement improvements to Demand and Supply Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits (e.g.: increased efficiencies etc)
• Share & align demand plan with Category Demand Planner in HO by capturing, prioritizing, and analyzing input from Generating Demand on events; customer, consumer & competitor information; other external / internal trends and influences, that impact planning.
• Highlight and manage exceptional demand and supply issues, such as unrealistic demand, material shortage, etc. Ensure timely reporting to local management.
• Maintain & align weekly forecast through conducting weekly exception reviews.
• Evaluate and Review DSP KPI targets and results to take corrective actions for improvementWhat will make you successful
• 3 to 5 years of Demand/Supply Planning experience in an FMCG environment is a must
• Statistical forecasting methods, change management, Strong Analytical skills, Impact & Influencing Skills, Problem Solving, DSP Best Practices
• Driven by what Consumers and Customers value
• Persistent, Hardworking, Proactive, Assertive
• Very good English language
• Strong communication skills (with internal and external stakeholders)
• You need to be an expert in supply chain operations, have a desire to drive continuous improvement, and be able to back up your ideas with facts and stats
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?Apply now
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design