Airport International Group – Queen Alia International Airport is looking for a Civil Engineering Senior Officer to join the team. Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in any related field.
• Experience in maintenance fundamentals of roads and runways of different pavement types, including concrete (rigid) and asphalt (flexible). • Experience in road and runway marking techniques.
• Experience in designing and maintaining utility infrastructures (water networks, sewage systems, electrical and communication manholes, etc.).
• Experience in building maintenance (painting, roof insulations, decorations, cracks, tiles, etc.).
• Proficiency in designing and reading construction drawings.
• Very good command of both English and Arabic languages (written and spoken).
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design