· Creates high performing Customer Service Associates through an effective training delivery
· Deliver our blended learning (instructor led training and e-Learning) classes and programs
· Supports and nurtures a culture of ownership, engagement and teamwork
· Helps Amazon Customer Service Associates understand the performance bar and provide support to help them achieve their goals
· Effectively manages classroom environments to maximize learning
· Maintains a high level of professionalism and is approachable
· Is a positive communicator who understands, when necessary, how to have effective conversations
· Has strong preparation, organization, time management, public speaking and classroom management skills
· Provides feedback and coaching to all learners
· Is a role model for exceptional contact handling
· Is able to balance teaching within given training time while maintaining high knowledge retention and CSA performance
· Constantly looks for opportunities to go and see the actual process, understand the work, learn, and be curious.
· Creates and maintains a high quality learning environment
· Stays up to date on changes to business processes and policies, updating training as needed
· Regularly reviews the training contents and reports any errors in the training content for correction
· Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
· Manage and maintain trainee attendance records during training period
· Own record keeping/tracking of trainee surveys, quizzes and tests
· Responsible to escalate possible new hire attrition and flag poor performance, misfit skills or behavioral issues in training promptly
· Communicate with appropriate business owners, other trainers & site managers to ensure that all training are conducted on-time and with sufficient resources and facilities
· Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written.
· Minimum 1 year Training Delivery Experience of Soft Skill & Technical training (products, services and systems)
· Excellent presentation & facilitator skills
· Proven knowledge of coaching and development techniques.
· Knowledge of all training practices.
· Proficient in developing spreadsheets (Excel preferred), word processing, and E-mail.
· Good composition skills– ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written & verbal response
· Proven track record of process improvement.
· Bachelor’s degree or courses and/or certifications in communication, education or related field.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
· Creative problem solvers with strong analytical skills.
· Organizational/time management skills.
· Experience with Learning Management Systems
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design