The candidate is responsible for project-based ETL/ EAI implementations and support of existing production integration services for multiple systems.
The aim is to provide highly reliable, high-performance Middleware service, you should have solid experience working in enterprise projects.
- Must have more 2+ years of experience in implementing data flows on Integration platform (IIB, IBM DataPower, IBM MQ, ESB) and related technologies (Webservices, ETL, Java).
- Provide timely resolution for integration-related production issues, including root cause analysis
- Develop and maintain an integration component inventory/Catalog
- Web services design and implementation (SOAP and RESTful)
- Follow the change management procedures and policies
- Resolve bugs and cross browser / device compatibility issues.
- Excellent Communication (written and oral) and time management skills
- Should be extremely organized with a creative eye having an attention to detail
- Should be flexible, responsive and be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with developing web services using the IBM Integration Bus and IBM DataPower.
- Working experience on various operating systems/platforms (Unix, Windows, Linux)
- Good Java/J2EE, JSON, JMS, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL development experience
- TDD, Maven(optional)
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences or similar appropriate education/experience
- Self-driven, highly motivated and disciplined
- Willingness & ability to learn fast
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Comfortable to work with a large established code base
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers
- You are fluent in English, which is used for external communications with vendor.