Location-Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -2586
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system and product issues
• Work closely with the development team to implement features and resolve bugs.
• Test and validate changes and fixes on multiple environments.
• Translate product roadmap into workable development items.
• Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
• Manage the product development by setting goals, prioritizing backlog and defining acceptance criteria.
• Write acceptance tests
• Plan releases and upgrades
• Follow progress of work and address production issues.
• Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Creating wikis, how to documents and feature documentation
• Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
• Familiarity with agile is a plus
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle is a plus
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Team spirit and good communication abilities
• Good organizational skills
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Documentation skills.
• Knowledge in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• SQL server
• Crystal reports
Years of experience from 2 – 3 years.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.Apply now Find similar jobs:
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design