Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /customers/2/c/1/tawzeefjo.com/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/gornan/inc/cp/ReduxCore/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php on line 29
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that’s what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait – a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To establish the IKEA Brand as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people, thereby reaching the IKEA business objectives.
This shall occur by:
• Stimulating home furnishing interest in each local market
• Securing a strong brand and competitive position in each local market
• Driving traffic to the IKEA store and IKEA website by attracting new and more visitors to visit more often, and throughout their life stages.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all marketing campaigns and events.
• Coordinate with agencies to facilitate the scheduling and trafficking of workflow in and out of the marketing department for all campaigns, events and PR activities implementation.
• Coordinate the correct & timely execution of all the communication of the market locally aligned with the direction of the Regional Marketing manager.
• Support the Regional Marketing Manager in evaluating and reporting of IKEA’s and competitor’s activities.
• Be a strong contributor to the store team and to the marketing team.
• IKEA website and other online local maintenance and coordination with the Service Office Web Specialist
• Implement and maintain IKEA Family local activities in coordination with Service Office Specialist
• Implement all campaigns and events across all channels to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing preferable or equivalent
• 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in retail
• Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design.
• Willing to work long hours and night shifts if required to meet deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Being able and willing to travel when required.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Jordan. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role
Send Email To: Careers@IKEA.jo
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design