The client is a leading firm specializing in providing HR consulting services to the Public and Private sectors in Saudi Arabia.
The Key Responsibilities For This Role Will Include The FollowingOur client has successfully secured a number of major HR consulting opportunities with key clients in Saudi Arabia and accordingly is looking for suitable HR Consultants to join these projects and who will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- conduct meetings with clients to understand the current status of the HR Department.
- develop a current state assessment report to highlight current issues and gaps and present it and challenge it with the client.
- discuss best practices and recommended options with the client to address identified issues.
- develop a complete solution based on the selected option and discuss it and present it to the client.
- provide guidance and assistance to clients to implement the developed solution.
The client is looking for candidates who meet the following specifications:
- holding a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or closely related field.
- having at least 5 years of experience in performing external HR consulting services for clients in the Middle East.
- having strong experience in various HR consulting areas including HR policies and procedures, HR strategy planning, organization design, manpower planning, compensation strategies, etc.
- having strong experience and skills in leading and managing discussions and presentations with clients.
- proficiency in English and Arabic languages is a must.
The client will be offering an attractive tax-free package for the right candidate.
للتقديم من هنا