Mahfazti is a leading mobile payments service provider established back in 2014 with extensive background in mobile payments technologies, and a clear vision toward leading the Jordanian e-wallet services under the control and supervision of the Central Bank of Jordan.
Mahfazti is standing for a robust consortium of diversified partnerships of banking institutes, mobile network operator, and Payment Service Provider resulting to an integrated collaborative ecosystem furnished to serve our clients with the best and most convenient services. Mahfazti is the brand of e-wallet service that can be easily activated on mobile devices, offering our clients a wide spectrum of convenient secure ways to execute local and international monetary transactions in few seconds, anytime, and anywhere.
Learn more about Mahfazti here: http://www.mahfazti.com
Responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing Mahfazti projects according to deadlines and within assigned budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and other stakeholders in order to deliver projects according to the plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development activities from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear direction.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Create a sense of urgency and importance to deliver the projects successfully.
- Take decisions to act promptly to address urgent needs.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive actions and accountability for their assigned tasks.
- Apply advanced techniques in documenting and reporting information with highest level of details
Education: Bachelor Degree in IT, Finance, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or any related fields.
Work Experience: 3 to 5 years within the same field.
- Mobile financial services .
- E-Wallet administration and support.
- Business processes and procedures .
- Theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Project management techniques and tools.
- Project Management: Project Planning/Tracking, Issue Resolution, Resource Allocation and Budgeting, Project Reporting, Local Culture.
- Relationship Management: Relationship building and teamwork.
- Vendor Management: SLA Management.
- Good command of English language speaking and writing.
- Good command of Microsoft Applications.
Work Environment: Field visits might be required
للتقديم من هنا