تعلن Hikma Pharmaceuticals في الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Sr. Tax Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Group Tax Director (Tax and Transfer Pricing) the Senior Tax Reporting Manager will be responsible for the consolidation of the Group’s tax provision and forecasts. The Senior Manager will also oversee the central function for the preparation of the local tax provisions and local tax compliance activities for certain jurisdictions.
Group’s tax provisions and forecastsThe Group reports its financial results under IFRS. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the preparation of the tax provision for the Group starting from compiling and analyzing the local tax provisions, preparation of tax accounting entries on a Group-level and the final consolidation to arrive at the Group’s Effective Tax Rate (“ETR”).
- Working with the Group Tax Director, oversee the preparation of the Group’s tax provision in accordance with IFRS’ accounting standards on an annual basis (e.g. IAS 12).
- Analysis of locally booked deferred taxes and analysis and booking of deferred taxes on a Group-level in relation to the Provision for Unrealized Profit on stock on hand from intercompany transactions, intangible asset book-tax basis differences, fair value adjustments, etc.
- Analysis of the income tax provision (tax payables) and deferred tax assets and liabilities on the balance sheet to ensure the correct booking with the netting off of assets and liabilities only when appropriate.
- The preparation and analysis of Uncertain Tax Provisions (“UTP”) held locally and centrally under IFRIC 23.
- The calculation of the tax impact of exceptional items to arrive at the Group’s core ETR in addition to the reported ETR.
- Managing and enhancing the tax accounting software used by the Group (Onesource Tax Provision)
- Running the Group’s tax budgeting models to arrive at the Group’s ETR reported to Hikma’s board
- Understanding and applying the local forecasted ETR to the local entities’ mid-year actual PBT for interim reporting.
- Preparing monthly reports to track the actual ETR in comparison with the forecasts.
- Working with the Group Tax Director and Head of Tax on the preparation of the Group’s annual report including the consolidated results and disclosures.
Central local tax provision and compliance function: The Senior Manager will help the Group Tax Director in building a central function to prepare the local tax provisions of certain jurisdictions with the team based in Jordan. The Senior Manager will also ensure local compliance for direct and indirect taxes.
- Understanding the local tax rules necessary to the preparation of the Group’s tax provision in accordance with IFRS’ accounting standards on an annual basis (e.g. IAS 12).
- The calculation of the local provisions and ETR for certain jurisdictions within the Group
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Qualification such as Chartered Tax Advisor and IFRS certification
- Experience in tax accounting of 8 years or above
- Experience with Onesource Tax Provision is preferable.
- Strong technical tax experience
- Excellent communication skills to deal with technical tax experts and internal stakeholders with a limited tax background
- Project management
للتقديم من هنا