تعلن Fine Hygienic Holding في الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Senior Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing audit tasks/ assignments including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and regulations. He/she will supervise/work with other members of the Internal Audit Department when performing assigned work.
Main accountabilities include but are not limited to :
- Performing internal audit and other activities, including testing procedures and evaluation of control deficiencies.
- Analyzing data using different tools to detect trends, anomalies, etc.
- Preparing audit findings, documenting and recommending remediation plans in accordance to internal auditing standards.
- Reviewing the work performed by other internal audit personnel.
- Communicating issues and risks effectively to management to obtain buy-in for constructive change.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or fields relevant to audits (engineering, data science degrees welcomed). Professional certification a plus.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar auditing position with extensive knowledge in internal controls. Prior FMCG experience a plus.
- Excellent reporting skills in both Arabic and English.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, time management, decision making and multitasking skills.
للتقديم من هنا