#ArabiaWeather is looking to hire a data engineer/scientist to fill an interesting research-oriented position.
– Develop statistical, predictive and machine-learning models for enhancing weather forecasts.
– Develop automated forecast verification systems.
– Present and visualize data and information for consumption by different parties including meteorologists and business people.
– Analyze and manage large amounts of data to make use of, and discover trends and patterns.
– Collaborate efficiently with the engineering and product development teams.
– Proficient in #Python programming language with bonus points for proficiency in C or D languages.
– Proficient in numerical processing libraries like NumPy and pandas or similar and related libraries.
– Proficient in machine-learning libraries like PyTorch and TensorFlow or similar and related libraries, with a good understanding of the field.
– Knowledge in visualization toolkits similar to matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot or others.
– Proficient in statistics, probability, vectors, and other mathematical concepts and the scientific method.
– Knowledge and proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS is a big positive.
If interested, pls send CV to this Base64-encoded email: eWF6YW4uZGFiYWluQGFyYWJpYXdlYXRoZXIuY29t.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design