وظائف شاغرة في المنظمات الدولية
وظائف تقنية المعلومات
تعلن منظمة اكتد الفرنسية عن توفر الشاغر التالي :
The Database Assistant is responsible for maintaining and upgrading the central and project-specific databases, conducting data analysis, and supporting the implementation of various database tools and strategies.Objectives
- Review and maintain appropriate databases for all projects, in line with ACTED AME guidelines;
- Provide accurate, reliable and insightful data analysis as required.
Duties & ResponsibilitiesDatabase Management System Implementation
- Maintain the country’s central and project-specific databases;
- Ensure all data is entered and updated in the databases and tables;
- Coordinate with Project Managers to receive databases per agreed schedule, ensuring that data is collected in a timely and accurate manner according to the reporting and monitoring requirements;
- Check the quality of the data submitted by field staff;
- Liaise with field staff regarding missing data, eventual mistakes, data discrepancies and/or inconsistencies;
- Perform “clean data” when needed;
- Ensure proper filing of soft copies of databases of beneficiaries or other data collection tools or documents;
- Maintain and further develop the structure or format of the databases as required;
- Implement proper backup, restore, data validation, and security procedures to ensure data integrity and availability;
- Maintain a database tracker detailing all databases stored on the server;
- Extract queries, figures, and reports from the database
- Generate data visualization such as charts, graphs, tables to be included in communication tools, reports, assessments and any other documents as per needs;
- In collaboration with other AME staff, provide data analysis of projects’ activities and assessment data;
- Support the improvements of the data collection tools and processes and pilot new ideas with teams in the field.
- Provide regular and timely updates on progress and challenges to supervisors and other team members;
- Participate in database-related workshops and meetings as required;
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Key Performance Indicators
- Database Management System (DBMS) in place and functional
- Number of databases reviewed during past 6 months
- % of ongoing projects with project specific databases developed
- Average time needed to fulfil database service requests
- % of fields that have missing or incorrect data
- Required skills
- Command of at least one major database technology (for example Access, SQL) in addition to good general knowledge of database management preferred
- Experience working with large scale data management preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users.
- Strong command of English reading/writing/speaking.
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as well as the ability to plan, take initiative and organise work independently. In addition, impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality are essential.
- Willingness to learn and capacity to innovate.
- Good organisational, communication and management skills with international and national staff.
- Experience in an international humanitarian organisation is favoured
- Basic monthly salary of 745 JODs
- 6 months’ contract (renewed based on performance & budget)
- Social Security
- Health Insurance
- 2.0 days monthly paid leave
للتقديم من هنا