Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Continuously track and monitor the ATMs service and take appropriate and immediate corrective actions.
- Reallocate ATMs and ensure all operate well.
- Install new ATMs and activate related systems.
- Ensure functionality of used ATMs and continuity of bank processes in case of contingency.
- Ensure and follow up on issues/findings highlighted in audit reports and participate in setting the audit action plan.
- Compliance performance in line with AB Code of Conducts as well as AB and IT P&P and Local Laws and Regulations.
- Graduate degree in IT from a recognized University.
- 4 years of experience in Banking of which 2 years in ATM or electronic channels.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Full knowledge of related P&P.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure