– Collecting work related data from Hikma Business units and preparing a consolidated Group Treasury report, as well as controlling exposure and/ or positioning of cash.
– Tracking, analyzing and submitting recommendations on the group working capital management including accounts receivables, payables, as well as cash management practices.
– Identifying current/ potential risks and providing analysis of Group’s exposure risks, including buyer risk, supplier risk, currency risk and liquidity risk, and submitting recommendations accordingly.
– Preparing periodic cash flow forecasts, and ensuring that all Hikma Business Units’ working capital is in line with the set target, as well as analyzing and reporting any deviations accordingly.
– Coordinating external and internal audits, through providing data and reports as needed.
– Manage and review financing arrangements within Hikma Group.
– Maintaining the Group’s credit management system and client’s collateral database.
– Participation in finance transformation and automation projects.
– Excellent knowledge in Excel.
– Good command in English language.
– Excellent computer skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Flexibility & adaptability.
– Ethics & values
– Experience in banking is preferred.
– CTP, CMA or CFA is a plus.
Accounting – Banking
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design