تعلن شركة البيبسي في الأردن عن حاجتها الى :
Sales Capability Sr. Supervisor
BA in Business Management or a related field.
Scope of Work:
Develop sales capabilities and in-market execution by leading the implementation and sustainment of field-ready best practice & equipment’s tools.
People capability & Best Practice Tool’s agenda
- Lead the implementation & sustainability of sales / BPT’s (Best Practices Tool) agenda for the sales team.
- Lead sales training agenda with alignment of SDM, ASM’s & HR. Effective rollout and execution of field training agenda, to ensure regular coaching of frontline team is aligned with JICE capability agenda.
- Liaise with PepsiCo Sales Capability team in identifying the sales coaching modules suitable for JICE.
- Roll out and organize the Sales Modules across the sales function. Own and prepare the onboarding schedule for new sales function hires.
- Continuous development of ATU application to operate as per JICE ATU Standards.
- Review & analyzes sales channels performance by pack, by brand, monthly to submit Implementation plans and TU objectives accordingly.
- Implement and audit ATU (health check/ field check) across all channels.
- Track productivity / TU results (TU Process measure, Performance KPIs).
- Prepare and track sales & routes productivity KPIs’ dashboard.
Market Equipment agendaManage the relationship between the company and MEM service providers from all aspects (contract Implementation, work processes, maintenance program & KPI’s).
- Monitor the implementation of all MEM service provider related activities.
- Introduce and sustain best practice processes and systems to enhance organizational efficiency.
- Manage the equipment’s refurbishment process efficiently as per MEM 2000 standards.
- Ensure that all customer complaints related to equipment are immediately covered as per company’s standards.
- Own & monitor preventive maintenance programs to minimize/reduce unnecessary investment.
Market Execution Audit agenda
- Maintain field presence to follow up on market execution as per agreed standards.
- Highlight performance and identify gaps by these reports, accordingly, communicate to relevant ASM.
- Manage field monitoring team to deliver a structured market audit.
- Strong coaching and communications skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Problem-solving ability & managing front line performers.
- Ability to align and motivate the team.
- Excellent computer skills; including MS Office applications.
- Proficient in both Arabic & English.
- Excellent numerical reasoning and analysis skills.
للتقدم لهذه الوظيفة من خلال الرابط التالي