Responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services in order to meet customers satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Manage customers’ accounts.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Record details of actions taken.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
Work Experience: 0-1 year.
- Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability)
- Umniah Packages (products included, price, availability)
- Market Knowledge
- Selling Techniques: Consultative Selling, Negotiation techniques, Persuasion and Deal closing, Cross and up selling techniques.
- Customer Care: Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications.
- Good command in MS Office.
- Excellent command of English language writing and speaking.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software