تعلن منظمة دولية في الاردن عن توفر الشاغر التالي :
ACTED is currently looking for qualified staff to fill the Position of (Logistics Clerk, intern) in (Amman Base) to support the Logistics Department at Capital Level.
The Logistics Clerk’s responsibilities include:
- Printing and Archiving:
- Printing all documents related to each separate procurement and organize them as Hard Copies in Box Files.
- Regularly print and prepare all Received Offers on the Tender Mail Box under the Provision and Guidance of the Tender’s Manager.
- Fill the Bid Register Excel Sheet with basic information upon the guidance of the Tender’s Manager.
- Support the Logistics Capital Team in creating two Hard Copies for each Procurement, one for Finance Capital and the other for Logistics Capital.
- Upon delegation of Line manager and NES Functional Managers: Scan all documents related to each Procurement to ACTED’s Server and organize them per ACTED’s Policies.
- Other Tasks:
- Support the Logistics Team in Translating some documents upon the request of the Logistics Team Members.
- Support the Logistics Team in basic checking documents tasks with close follow-up with the Logistics Focal Point.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate Level in MS Word and Excel.
- Good filing and organizational skills are required.
- Other benefits provided to ACTED staff:
Salary: 15 JOD/ Day
للتقديم من هنا