Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Perform Systems’ Analysis for small to medium IT Modules/ Solutions/ Systems.
- Develop and maintain Systems/ Solutions to automate various processes at the Bank.
- Participate in maintaining the continuity/ availability of Bank’s IT Systems.
- Study business requirements and Solutions/ Packages and participate in selecting the cost effective ones.
- Implement System/ Software Development Life Cycle in his/ her related field.
- Assume the role of technical reference for the junior development specialists.
- Develop and code new Systems/ Solutions.
- Implement/ configure new packages and solutions.
- Test the Systems/ Solutions.
- Maintain/ modify and enhance current Systems.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the Project Manager or the technical lead.
- Provide support to Hubs or IT departments in Arab Bank Plc.
- Operate and maintain Centralized Systems.
- Participate in introduction of cost-effective tools to monitor the IT Systems.
- Perform work as per IT Policies and Procedures.
Graduate degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering, CIS from a recognized University.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT development/analysis- Java field within Banks or IT services organizations.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design , development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following coding languages: A) C# , .Net framework , ASP.net , Web API (.net core is advance). B) Java (J2EE based Frameworks (Spring Framework and JSF)), JavaBeans ,JMS ,Junit.
- Knowledge of Mobile development (IOS/Android app development) native and/or web apps is advance.
- Experience with databases (SQL & non SQL) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Very good skills in Java.
- Very good knowledge in programming & SDLCIT.
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Very Good in English.
- Good team player.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good know- how in the Banking business.