Main Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between main contractor and other packages’ contractors, and make sure that all updated revisions are distributed and followed by project teams.
- Provides and maintains updated logs for projects documents, records, material submittals, drawings, inspections, tests … etc.
- Attend technical and progress meetings with contractor and Engineer’s supervision team.
- Collaborate with architect, engineer and construction team for construction method statements and material selection.
- Review daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Prepare and follow up the project risk management plan
- Follow up the compliance with legal requirements, building and safety codes and other governmental regulations.
- Follow up the adherence to APC safety requirements i.e., Protective / safety gears, hard hat, glasses, safety harness … etc. are followed onsite.
Skills & Qualifications
- Civil Engineering with 8+ years of experience in large-scale construction is required.
- Proven Project management experience is required
- Proven Experience in drawings review and material selection.
- Proven Experience in construction material and construction methodologies.
- Proficient in computer aids Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), primavera and MS- project
- Proven leadership skills are required.
- Proven Excellent writing and communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be a non-smoker.