Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Create social media artwork and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling (copy, imagery, video) to develop ground-breaking creativity that addresses key client content marketing needs.
- Lead strategy and development of all creative campaigns ensuring a consistent brand across channels.
- Ability to create the Storyboards, and be able to work alongside with the motion graphic designer to execute the idea properly.
- Manage production timelines, vendor relationships, and quality controls.
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand creative needs.
- Respond to briefs and opportunities – have hands-on involvement (art direction) in larger, strategic projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and our marketing strategy to deliver high-quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting the product or brand.
- Work closely with production and post-production teams to create and deliver quality content.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team , to execute the ideas and the content and translate it in design and creative.
- Realize the creative strategy through mood, storyboard, mock-ups & concept statements to establish the creative direction for the team.
- Creatively lead a broad range of projects to ensure quality, timely delivery and optimization of the client’s campaign budget.
- Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients, during creative campaign/strategy meetings.
- Remain accountable for the quality of campaign deliverable.
- Build a vision, define goals and weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Design, Arts or any related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, Agency background is preferred.
- Extensive experience with visual design, principles of graphic design, layouts, graphics development, typography, color, and visual theories.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an authoritative capability in design principles and solutions.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative campaigns and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge in (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro) or similar tools.
- keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Team player.