oin us and become an advocate of learning through play!
The Children’s Museum Jordan is seeking to hire a Marketing and Communications Manager.
We are looking for someone who is creative, passionate and eager to make a difference. The Children’s Museum Jordan is an NGO specialized in providing non-formal learning experiences to children aged between 1 and 12 years old.
To qualify for this position, you need to have experience in both marketing and communications as we run our own small in-house agency to manage all relationships with visitors, partners, the media, and donors.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for formulating and setting-up the direction of the Museum’s marketing and communications strategies, and overseeing the development of content related to advertising and communication activities. Under this position, the candidate will be reporting to the Director of the Museum.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
• Six or more years of experience in a related field. Management experience is essential
• Excellent linguistic skills in both Arabic and English
• Strong writing skills in Arabic and English
• Ability to multi-task between projects
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Main highlights of the position:
– Set-up and develop the annual marketing strategies and plans in line with the Museum’s strategic objectives as well as prepare and manage annual budgets of the Department
– Conduct market research to identify development opportunities
– Monitor and evaluate the results and outcomes of marketing and communications plans and goals, and take corrective actions or implement remedial plans when needed
– Manage communication and design tasks and ensure an effective and efficient workflow within the department. Writing and editing content as needed, is critical.
– Manage the team by assigning and following up on main duties. Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor the operation of the department
– Establishing and maintain relations with news agencies and publishing houses
Team Management Role:
– Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among department members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, appreciation of diversity, cohesiveness, supportiveness and working together effectively to enable the department and employees to succeed.
– To consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization’s culture which emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles and values of the organization.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org