- Monitoring department annual budget in coordination with Plants Maintenance Manager – by reviewing Annual Maintenance Plan and estimating required operational and capital resources.
- Setting-up the team targets and objectives to meet APC goals.
- Compliance with maintenance workflow.
- Setting-up and follow the weekly plan with all the related superintendents (according to priority and resource).
- Changing plans according to work contingencies.
- Following-up the maintenance works entrusted to contractors at Power Plant area.
- Troubleshooting and analysis failure cases of all mechanical faults.
- Maintaining cost control, expenses and overtime in the budget.
- Ensuring the department compliance with quality, environmental and health & safety standards by administering related Company policies, regulations, and ISO procedures.
- Standardizing the work by provide a job pack for all activities and achieve as future reference.
- Conducting safety meetings with subordinates and conduct repetitive safety tours to ensure safe work places and safe work procedures and to get full compliance with PPEs by his workers.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and by conducting walk to floor -around areas.
- Ability to read and analyze engineering drawings & equipment catalogues.
- Providing weekly, monthly and annual technical reports.
- Performing other duties as required.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Power Engineering.
- At least (10-15) years of experience in Power Plant maintenance or related field.
- Good experience in Boilers, Steam Turbines, Gas Station and Water Utilities maintenance.
- Having a good experience with ERP system.
- Knowledge on combined cycle (HRSG system).
- Fluent in English language writing, reading and presenting.
- Computer skills (Proficiency in MS office).
- The successful candidate has to be a non-smoker.