Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to RJ customers’ inquiries, concerns and requests for assistance with accurate information and solutions.
- Respond to incoming calls and emails while maintaining the highest level of customer care.
- Assist travel agents with their clients’ special needs.
- Provide customers with flight, route, and pricing information.
- Issue tickets to RJ customers to ensure that their requests are fulfilled.
- Resolve and assist customers with baggage issues.
- Promote additional services offered by RJ.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a shift schedule with multiple shifts.
- The ability to maintain a professional attitude under high-pressure situations.
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Experience in Amadeus Ticketing & Reservation System is preferred.