Azadea Group is looking to hire
The Supply Planning Specialist – Shared Services is responsible for providing transactional and comprehensive professional Supply Planning activities to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor procedural compliance to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
- Receive, process and execute requests to ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to set business requirements
- Ensure that a high level of control is maintained by reporting major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLAs and by following up on requests in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English