International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
Scope of work:
To perform this job successfully, an individual in this position must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable supervision.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support warehouse officer in daily warehouse tasks.
- Create and update warehouse bin/stock cards.
- Help with the warehouse system data entry and Cost Point.
- Help the packers with their day to day tasks.
- Help to receive/issue shipments from/to the warehouse.
- Update the Warehouse daily check list.
- Perform the weekly generator running check and update the generator log book
- Minimum one year experience in warehousing, preferable with international NGOs , UN agencies or any related field.
- Accepted level of written and spoken English
- Preferably Bachelor degree or any related experience
- Experience in MS office suit, especially MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within a team structure or in isolation, flexible, and can cope with stressful workloads and working with limited resources.
- Ability to work independently
- The nature of work and tasks require a male candidate
Compliance & Ethics
Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
This job description is subject to periodic review and adjustment in order to achieve IMC’s goals in Jordan, and any changes to JD will be discussed and agreed between signed below