تعلن شركة نوى للتنمية المستدامة في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
مطلوب للعمل فورا
مطلوب بشكل عاجل
مطلوب موظفين للعمل
Senior Full Stack Developer
Naua is an online platform that helps donors increase engagement with civil society by providing access to trusted social projects. Naua makes it easy for everyone to give and focuses on measuring the social impact each contribution makes. Naua is a not-for-profit limited liability company registered in Amman, Jordan, and is an initiative of the Crown Prince Foundation.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer (frontend/backend) to support the development of our online platform, ensure quality code and documentation, and continuous testing and improvement.
Senior Full-Stack Developer
The Senior Full-Stack Developer is responsible for the development, deployment, testing and maintenance of Naua’s web platform and for managing the development of Naua’s mobile application. They must be able to manage the interchange of data between the server and users, with primary focus on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. They will also be responsible for managing front-end development and integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers/service providers into the platform. An advanced understanding of front-end technologies is necessary, and familiarity with online payment gateways and their integration is a desired.
- Managing development of Naua’s platform (front-end, back-end, databases & servers)
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Collaborate with designers to shape concepts and bring them to life
- Develop and maintain documentation and technical functional documents
- Integration and/or developing of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection, integration of data storage solutions and maintain production servers
- Coordinate with third-party security company to conduct security testing
Successful candidates should possess
- Minimum (7) years of experience in web development
- Web Development using PHP 7.0
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Excellent programming skills in front-end technologies, such as JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning preferably Bitbucket
- Excellent understanding of RESTful interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of AWS technologies such as EC2, RDS, S3 and Elastic Beanstalk
- Familiarity with online payment gateways is a plus
How to apply: please apply through this job posting with your updated CV