The Human Resources Operations Manager will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all business units within the Group by developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships.the incumbent will oversee the daily operations of the employees.
incumbent will be in charge of hiring and terminations, employee placement, training, development, and payroll compensations and benefit packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
– Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff..
– Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
– Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team and Board of Directors for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
– Employee Relations: point person for all staff regarding HR matters
– Conduct full-cycle recruitment of new employees, including placing advertisements, developing contacts with recruiting sources, interviewing consulting with internal hiring managers and managing orientation and on boarding process.
– Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate
– Manage staff training/development program
– Identify and work with external HR consultants and attorneys on special projects as needed
– Oversee performance evaluation procedures
– Act as back-up to Staff Accountant for payroll processing
– Serve on several internal committees including Worksite Wellness and Diversity
Operations Systems Development and Management
– Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment supplies and vendors.
– Update and maintain operations manuals.
– Play leading role in office space management, including the anticipation of office space needs and managing office moves.
Team management and development
– Manage the team, agreeing and reviewing individual objectives and supporting the team in building individual personal development plans. Managing performance and recruiting new team members where necessary.
– Embed a culture of sharing knowledge, expertise and skills across the team.
– Coach, guide and advise direct reports, acting as an escalation point for any complex queries, taking decisions to resolve issues as appropriate.
– Work with the Recruitment team to agree the annual work plan and schedule for attraction, recruitment and selection activities.
– Take a strategic approach to recruitment advertising and attraction of employees, minimizing costs where possible.
Personal attributes / qualities
– A pro-active approach.
– Sets high standards and strives for excellence.
– Challenges the way things are done to improve organisational effectiveness and encourages team to do the same
– A thorough and methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail.
– Flexible and adaptable, able to respond to change.
– Effective at completing projects and activities.
– Strong teamwork ethics.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity with stress on Performance & Reward Management, HR Information Systems, HR Reporting and experience in MenaItech software
– Minimum of 3 year’s experience in managerial role.
– Similar experience in a conglomerate is a big advantage.
– Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS database. Accounting software knowledge a plus.
– Strong written and verbal communications skills
– Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Director
– Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution..
– Highly organized and self-motivated.
– Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff
– Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver multiple concurrent activities within agreed deadlines and to agreed standards.
– Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
– Ability to explain complex technical information in an accessible way.
– An understanding of and a commitment to equal opportunities.
– Managerial and Leadership skills.
– Organizational skills.
– Problem Solving and Analysis skills.
– Decision Making.
– Communication skills.
– Computer skills.
Fluency in English and Arabic
Education and Qualification:
– Bachelor’s degree In Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
– A Master’s degree is a plus
– HR Professional Certificates / Diplomas are a plus
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design