This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative support to the General Manager . Candidate must be a seasoned executive secretary comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment. Candidate must be fully bilingual in English and Arabic, and must have experience working in international business settings..
In addition, the Executive secretary will serve as key point of coordination for travel, scheduling and communication as desired by the Chairman. The position requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously. A key requisite of the position is the ability to perform proficiently in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). This individual regularly integrates with key leaders across the business, and must have superior communication and organization skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Translate Incoming and outgoing correspondence from English to Arabic and vise versa
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
• Collect information needed by executives for conferences and reports
• Prepare letters, spreadsheets and correspondences, and arrange meetings as directed.
• Schedule appointments and conference calls
• Coordinate travel and lodging arrangements for executives
• Maintain and update daily calendars for General Manager .
• Prepare and/or process special reports including invoices, check requests, travel and expense reports.
• Establish and maintain regular and confidential files and records.
• Coordination of extensive international travel.
• Conduct research in preparation for travel abroad.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
· At least 7-10 years of administrative experience, with international experience preferred
· Must have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype).
· Must have solid organizational, customer service, communication, and teamwork skills.
· Bilingual in English and Arabic
· Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment.
· Ability to work effectively with a diverse array of people, including senior level management within the organization and with units organization-wide
· Ability to work independently or collaboratively as the situation demands; managing competing priorities.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design