وظائف شاغرة لدى مشروع المجتمعات التابع للوكالة الامريكية USAID لتخصص المالية والمحاسبة
تعلن Global Communities في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is an international development organization whose mission is to be a catalyst for long-lasting positive change in low- and moderate-income communities around the world, helping them to improve their social, economic and environmental conditions.
Global Communities is seeking to hire a Collection Officer to provide as needed support to the USAID/OPIC Jordan Loan Guarantee Facility (JLGF) program aimed at mobilizing bank financing for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow up on delinquent Borrowers with Partner Banks and directly with the Borrowers.
- Review Banks’ collection efforts documentation.
- Evaluate loan rescheduling applications.
- Collect and verify financial and non-financial information from applicants.
- Compile and analyze financial statements and prepare monthly cash flow projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other relevant fields.
- One to three years of experience in collection or banking.
- Technical skills in business and financial analysis.
- Understanding of cash flow analysis.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic required.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission by Saturday, March 17, 2018.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.