وظائف شاغرة لدى FINCA Jordan
FINCA Jordan, Amman Head Office is currently looking for the following vacancies, which requiring at times travels within Jordan as the branch network and program outreach is developed.
* Administration Coordinator
The Admin Coordinator is a member of the Admin Department Team. He/She is responsible for following areas: office and facilities management, procurement, logistics, outside contractor management, coordination of visitors, and information flow.
– Manage the procurement of all office tickets, hotel Reservation, and transportation for all Jordanian and foreign staff also any other supplies requested by department, IT, Marketing, HR, Operation and Admin.
– Get price offers for purchasing and Negotiate with the suppliers to obtain the best possible price and quality of all purchases. Identify where office purchases can be trimmed and contact new vendor and update the contact list.
– Oversee all office purchases and work with Finance to ensure they are properly documented and approved.
– Ensure that all purchases are according to purchasing policy and that 3 quotes are received when necessary.
– Prepare Purchase request and purchase order for all departments and discuses each request with the head of requesting department to identify the major points and the reason of purchasing.
– Prepare price compression and review it on the admin manager and the purchasing committee for approval.
– Analyze all purchasing process and make reports on weekly basis and send it to admin manager.
– Prepare all daily weekly and monthly reports and any other report requested by admin manager.
Interested candidates should submit their C.Vs to :