وظائف شاغرة لدى الخطوط القطرية في قسم الموارد البشرية
QR22177 – HR Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Amman
Job Function:Human Resources
Division:Amman – AMM
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:Middle East | Jordan | Amman
Last date of application:22-Sep-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the HR Coordinator, you will you will support managers and staff in the commercial and operational departments with a key focus on Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy implementation, performance management, learning & development and HR projects as being responsible to submit requested data to our regional head office and internationally.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing a range of HR services to employees throughout the full employment cycle
- Liaising with line departments to ensure that policies and procedures are followed and that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard
- Responding and communicating effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures
- Supervising the production and issue of standard response and request to staff departments and external parties to maintain the internal and external service deliveries
- Ensure local labor requirements are adhered to
- Coordinate a smooth implementation of HR policies
- Support managers and staff in all needed areas of employment
- Support and coordinate systematic environment work
- Administrate various information regarding staff, payroll, annual leave, absence, pension, insurance etc
To be successful in this role, you need to have a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification and a Diploma in HR would be an advantage with a minimum of 4 years HR job-related experience as well as previous exposure to HR procedures and guidelines. You must be able to work under pressure to defined tight timescales with an ability to adapt to changing needs and requirements as well as mastering the MS Office systems. You shall be fluent in English both verbally and written.
You must have experience in :
- Local labour laws and compliance experience
- Knowledge of Local Laws/ Legislations
- Handled HR related contracts and assignments related to medical, payroll.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate