مطلوب موظف/ة مشتريات للعمل لدى الملكية الاردنية
The position holder is responsible of searching and negotiating the best price and quality for the organization’s needs, in addition to establishing relationships and serving as a representative of the company when negotiating contracts and building vendor and supplier trust as well as tracking and monitoring the delivery and confirmation of all materials and supplies.
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and business specifications required for the project
- Ensure that distribution and storage activities are properly performed and all necessary information documented in an orderly manner
- Excellent command of English Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel.
- Have a clear understanding of the procurement procedures.
- Profiecient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel).
- Accurate and Percise attention to details.
Logistics Sciences, Business Administration or any related field