وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي برواتب مغرية
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Develop technical designs and technology roadmaps for application integration.
- Accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements.
- Establish integration technology standards, processes (ensure compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions, assist in developing a secure, scalable governance and operating model which includes assessment of new applications and technologies to be integrated, protocols to support, and underlying infrastructure components to execute on.
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Integration Platform components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of solutions on Integration Platform.
- Defines standards to guide solution decisions in relation to integration for the enterprise.
- Creates prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications.
- Works closely with other Solution Architecture/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Provides Continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances.
- Gathers, understands and clarifies complex business requirements.
- Work directly with external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), when necessary, to help ensure platforms and projects are successful.
- Hold meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives, promote team building and work to provide growth paths for staff.
- Participate in, lead and help execute on the overall Integration Technology.
- Integration Strategy, Plan and Roadmap – doing so in collaboration, coordination, and communication with rest of the company leadership team and appropriated resources.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- 10+ years experience of working in banking industry and 5+ experience in integration projects
- Advanced integration experience with industry standard integration products, preferably Kafka, MuleSoft, MQ and ESB
- Specialized accreditations in IT Architecture: TOGAF, …etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work in fast moving IT delivery environment and coach and mentor for less experienced colleagues inside and outside of the team
- Proven Leadership & Management skills
- 7+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications
- The ability to facilitate architectural decisions and sponsor the development of common reusable solutions across the enterprise.
- Strong strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate them into actionable roadmaps