at Careem (View all jobs)Amman, Jordan
About the role
Catalogue Lead of Careem NOW, Careem’s newly launched delivery business.
The key responsibilities include managing the content on the Careem NOW app, managing configuration of tools we use to on board and configure merchants, stakeholder management with our market teams, managing a team of associates to create and update content, improve our current processes to drive better partner onboarding and updates.
- Operations Management: Manage daily operations of the catalog function for all types of partners. This means utilising the existing team which consists of full-time colleagues, outsourced associates and food photographers. This will involve:
- Building and managing the team, assigning day to day accountabilities, monitoring output and taking corrective actions when throughput not meeting Careem NOW requirements
- Ensuring that full capacity of the team is utilized efficiently, creating output with minimum errors using the right processes and tools
- Forecasting short term and long-term capacity requirements
- Making sure the best in class quality menu and image content is on platform
- Help design and deploy new efficient processes across the team
- Provide support for rollout of new product features
- Ensure Key KPIs – Menu Builds/Day, Menu Updates/Day, Catalog Errors/Restaurant are constantly improved upon
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure that partners are brought on the application in the shortest time possible through:
- Liaising and collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, markets account managers and domain leadership across the organization to follow up the daily task flow
- Creating and managing relationships with team members to ensure quick feedback collection and implementation
Key Skills Required:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in project management, including managing work streams, teams and timelines to drive a project to completion
- An eye for aesthetics in design (esp. food imagery will be an added advantage)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and agile teams in a complex environment
- High level of ownership and ability to work independently with limited monitoring / guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Commitment to deadlines and Careem Values.
- Excellent spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English