Mastercard Jordan is looking to hire
Who is Mastercard?We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.Job TitleMarketing Manager – SALEV & NAFACBackground & Role PurposeThe mission of Worldwide Marketing is to maximize franchise value across the Mastercard Worldwide portfolio of assets and to champion and embed the Consumer-led strategy across the organization. Mastercard Worldwide Marketing strives to illustrate that Mastercard is the best way to pay for everything that matters.The primary purpose of this role is to lead marketing function in SALEV (Saudi & LEVANT) and NAFCA (Egypt & North Africa) clusters. The role will be reporting to MENA Head of Marketing and SALEV & NAFCA clusters General Managers. The role will be based out of the Mastercard Jordan Office.Role Responsibilities
- Develop country marketing plans in collaboration with the MENA Head of Marketing and SALEV&NAFCA General Managers ensuring all resources and investments are dedicated to initiatives that are both locally relevant and in alignment with country, regional and Global priorities and strategies
- Ensure smooth implementation of all Initiatives/campaigns in coordination with all agencies and sales team.
- Build brand health, image and preference based on solid consumer insights and in consistency with worldwide global brand positioning
- Manage marketing budget including preparing annual and monthly budget forecast; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures.
- Work closely with Account leads/country managers to influence spending of marketing CBA funds, and propose marketing initiatives to optimize usage of country MDF funds.
- Build and execute consumer, issuer and merchant activities/promotions in the areas of card issuance; cardholder activation, usage and loyalty programs
- Application and customization of Mastercard assets (consumer intelligence, brand, sponsorships and partnerships) to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing Mastercard as customer’s preferred business resource.
- Increase campaign effectiveness by tracking results through post-campaign data analysis and research to evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the product & emerging payment teams to build and execute marketing activities to drive consumer and merchant adoption of new products.
- Grow Mastercard digital solutions & mobile payment echo system in the clusters.
- Manage all suppliers including creative, Media, Digital & research agencies. This includes briefing, development & approval of all projects ran with any of these agencies.
- Collecting and analyzing market data as well as conducting specific market researches in order to put forward an insight led activities proposals
Corporate Leadership Principles
- Encourages Thoughtful Risk Taking, b) Emphasizes Empowerment and Accountability, c) Operates with a Sense of Urgency
Experience And Skills Requirement
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, Payment Technology, banking and/or Telecommunication Industry.
- Expertise in managing traditional & digital marketing initiatives.
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent data analytical skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, negotiation and Influencing skills.
- Strong Budget management and financial analysis skills (i.e., profit calculations, ROI, etc).
- Ability to work on a team or independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Education, Qualifications and Experience: BA or Advanced Degree in Business Administration and/or MarketingLanguagesEnglish & Arabic – Mastery, French – desirableReporting RelationshipsDirectly Reports To: MENA Head of Marketing. SALEV General Manager & NAFAC General Manager.Direct Reports: NoneInternal Stakeholder ManagementEstablish rapport with Account Leads/Country Managers and regional cross functional team.Equal Opportunity Employer